Subscribing your vehicle(s) to Stellantis's Connected Services is mandatory in order to retrieve data.
Reminder: Stellantis End User API for ex Groupe PSA brands (Citroën, DS, Peugeot, Opel and Vauxhall), Web API B2C-v4, has not yet been published publicly yet.
Stellantis API for ex Groupe PSA brands (Citroën, DS, Peugeot, Opel and Vauxhall) are the technical interfaces available for application developers in order to retrieve data and interact with vehicles. They are made to provide data and features related to Stellantis (ex Groupe PSA brands (Citroën, DS, Peugeot, Opel and Vauxhall)) Connected Vehicles.
In order to access & to make these API works, it’s mandatory to fulfill the requirements, especially subscribe to at least one Connected Vehicle Service. Each of these services is bind to a data scope which gives access to a range of data & features in the API.
Here are the references of these API:
Disclaimer: These references are a scope of possibilities, however it doesn’t mean that all these features are actually available. If the feature is not part of any Connected Vehicle Service scope, then it’s not currently available for use.
To access a specific data or feature of these API, you need to make sure that these conditions are fulfilled:
- At least one of the vehicle Connected Vehicle Services scope subscription contains this data.
- The vehicle privacy settings should not block the refreshment of the data you want to access.
- Your developer account has subscribed a plan (SLA) that fits your needs of request.
- In the case of Web API B2C v4, the application should have access to the vehicle.
- You should set-up your authorization access.
Connected Vehicles Services
Connected Vehicle Services are products subscribed by a user for a vehicle or a fleet of vehicles. It can be purchased when you buy the vehicle or online. A Connected Vehicle Service is bind to a vehicle and to a data scope. The data you can access in the API are the one related to the subscribed Connected Vehicle Service.
Example: TMTS for “tele-maintenance tele-service”, allow retrieving a scope of data related to maintenance but not more. See GDPR Data Minimisation.
Service Level Agreement
SLA (Service Level Agreements) are subscriptions to plans that allow access to Stellantis API for ex Groupe PSA brands (Citroën, DS, Peugeot, Opel and Vauxhall).
Data about your vehicles or your users vehicles are processed and stored in our dedicated system. In order to access our retrieval services API, you have to subscribe to an API plan (or SLA), depending on how much request you need.
API B2B: subscriptions can be made with your contact person in Stellantis.
API B2C v4: more information in this tutorial.
In order to access online data about your vehicle, there are two options:
- You own a fleet of Stellantis vehicles (ex Groupe PSA brands: Citroën, DS, Peugeot, Opel and Vauxhall) (Web API B2B). In this case, you can access your vehicle’s data as you wish. This tutorial explains the process of authentication for fleet owner.
- You are developing end-users application (Web API B2C v4). This step-by-step explains connection process. Then you will need to enroll your user using OAuth2 authorization protocol.
Look at our data catalog to find what kind of information are available in the API.
Our API are affected by vehicle privacy settings, see our dedicated page for more info.