Overview - About
This REST API implements various endpoints to retrieve data from a vehicle. It’s also possible to remote control some features of the vehicles, like opening the doors or turning AC on.
By requesting this api you will have access to various vehicle features:
- 🚗 Car Data: Get a user or car general info, like brand, model, fuel type, autonomy, open doors etc.
- 🛠 Maintenance: Stay tuned on car maintenance, time and mileage before maintenance.
- 💥 Collision: Be notified of collisions and where it happened.
- 🏁 Trips: Browse into cars trips, departure point, arrival.
- ⚠️ Alerts: Get history of in-car alerts (oil, engine, breaks etc).
- 📍 Location: Access the vehicle position in real time.
- 📊 Telemetrics: Retrieve and track vehicles telemetrics (speed, fuel level, blinking lights etc).
- 🕹 Remote control: Send remote actions to your vehicle (preconditionning, honk, lights, doors…).
Direct Request vs Monitoring:
- As a REST API, this product allow to request all the data above using HTTP Request.
- It’s possible to configure Monitors allowing to receive an event from Stellantis when a pattern is triggered.
(ex: oil level is low)
How does it works? #
Vehicles are using various sensors which aim to improve security and driving experience in the vehicle, these data are available for the development of in-vehicle applications but this Web API provide vehicle data from outside of the vehicle.
If an application require info about a vehicle, appropriate data are collected & sent to Stellantis servers via cellular network. This make sure that the data are available whether the vehicle is online or not.
Data are then unified & processed, these steps ensure that the data provided within this API share the same format in spite of the different types of vehicles and generation,
Data Scope: Only required data are available within this API, check out data scope.
Data Refreshment: data are refreshed from the vehicle to Stellantis on a regular basis (every 1 min before 2019, more frequently after) and also on vehicle events (ex: turning on the vehicle).
See Also #
Want to see what it’s look like? Browse our Standards.
Retrieve all reference of this API, go to the API List.