Quickstart - About Authentication
To access Stellantis Accessing Party for End-Users API, the Third-Party Application (Accessing Party) and the End-User (Resource Owner) should first register themselves in Stellantis (Resource Server) information system.
Stellantis End-Users APIs implements OAuth2 Authorization Code Flow. As the Accessing Party, using OAuth2 framework will let you request an authorization from the Ressource Owner. Therefore, if the access is granted, your application will be able to access your customer vehicle’s data from Stellantis Ressource Server.
End-Users API Roles #
This schema describes the interactions between the actors involved in the OAuth2 authorization code flow:
Authentication Process #
You can start this process by registering your Application with Mobilisights.
Access Accessing Party for End-Users API #
This End User API requires that both to meet certain conditions.
For the Resource owner (or End-User of your App):
- 🚗 Own an eligible connected vehicle.
- 🔗 Link the vehicle to a Stellantis User Account.
- 📲 Authorize the Accessing Party to access its account data.
For the Accessing Party (or third-party application):
- 🖥 Register your Application with Mobilisights.
- 🗝 Enroll Users to obtain an access token.
- ⬇️ Build the appropriate HTTP Request to access user data.
Availability & Scopes
Check out this page in order to understand how data availability & data scopes are managed within this API.